Sunday, 20 September 2015

Iran meddling in Kuwait

September 2015
Iran’s meddling in Bahrain were not over yet when we were hearing news about further terrorist attacks, this time targeting Kuwait. Recently, authorities in this country unveiled reports of contacts between two Iranian embassy diplomats in Kuwait with members of the “al-Abduli” armed cell. This reality was unearthed after the discovery of an arms-ammunition cache near the Iraq-Kuwait border. These revelations prove the suspicious nature of the Iranian embassies’ measures under the cover of diplomatic steps. As the countries of Morocco, Sudan and Egypt have previously emphasized, Iranian embassies are considered one of the most dangerous sites threatening their security and stability of their host countries.
Iran’s meddling, especially in Arabic countries, is no longer considered a theory or a forecasted report. In fact, these are truths based on undeniable evidence and documents of measures taking place during the past few years, or are currently in the process as we speak.
In recent years and after many plans plotted by the Islamic Republic of Iran against numerous countries in the region have been exposed, it was clearly proven that Tehran’s embassies have actually been turned into nests of terrorism and centers used to destabilize and create insecurity in their host states. This also shows that Iran’s embassies cross all borders of diplomatic work in the Middle East. However, what is truly ridiculous is that this regime has issued a statement through its embassy in Kuwait and gone so far as to actually claim that what the Kuwait attorney general revealed about the al-Abduli terror cell is not true!
The reality is that this regime continues to insist that it has no meddling in the internal affairs of other countries, and what is taking place in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen has nothing to do with Tehran. The mullahs also actually expect us to simply believe its claims!
The “Hads” Islamic legal movement emphasized that the discovery of a terrorist cell proves Iran is continuing its devious plots with its proxies to inflict damages to Kuwait and other Gulf countries.
This movement issued a statement recently describing the current phase as the most dangerous with the utmost sensitivities for Kuwait. This has led to the security forces discovering of a military warehouse and a terror cell spying for Iran and Hezbollah...
Kuwaiti MP Mr. Al-Tariji said to his country’s Foreign Minister that the Iranian ambassador in Kuwait is a former intelligence agent in charge of the Houthi dossier and behind the unrest in Bahrain. He was referring to Alireza Enayati, Iran’s current ambassador to Kuwait who was an intelligence agent and in charge of the Houthi dossier and their revolt in Yemen from in 2006 to 2009, and the unrest seen in Bahrain in 2011.
Allegations raised against Iran after the discovery of the sabotage against Kuwait through the al-Abduli terror cell expanded to a great deal. The intelligence and evidence being found shows this was only the tip of the iceberg, leading to a series of cells who have been carefully placed by the Revolutionary Guards and Hezbollah in various countries of the region with the utmost precision.
New intelligence provided by an unofficial Lebanese security source reveals that this cell was just one link in a hellish plot. It can be described as an arm of an octopus that has stretched out its tentacles to all Arab world capitals.
A Lebanese officials told Kuwait’s al-Seyassah daily that two Hezbollah members – of the five individuals accused of assassinating the late Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri – were transferred to a number of Gulf countries in March with forged travel documents. They were on a very top secret mission aimed at activating Hezbollah cells in these countries, establishing contact between them and planning for a series of bombings and assassinations against a number of officials. The general plot was to deliver a severe blow to the security and stability of the Gulf States.
“The other side of this chain, leading to the discovery of the al-Abduli cell, was a European intelligence organ that by chance had followed the mentioned suspects at an airport in an Arab country in North Africa,” this source said.
“There is a large amount of security intelligence that shows 20 Kuwaitis, other than those associated to the al-Abdali cell, had received full-time training including how to use various weapons and explosives, how to launch mortars and missiles, all at a Hezbollah training base near the town of Shamsatar in Bekaa in eastern Lebanon under the supervision of Iran’s Quds Force,” the Lebanese official added.
“Two senior IRGC commanders and instructors supervise this training base built by Hezbollah in that region, and the Kuwaitis training course were finalized in late August. It is not clear where they went afterwards,” he explained.
The US-based Washington Times cited a special report prepared at the request of Senator Mark Kirk for the US government revealing how Iran spends billions of dollars to fill the pockets of terrorist in the Middle East, including Yemen, Syria and Lebanon.
This report explains in detail the amount of money Iran spends supporting terrorist groups. Researchers have estimated that Hezbollah receives $100 to $200 million annually, while $3.5 billion to $15 billion is allocated by Tehran to support the Bashar Assad regime in Syria. Furthermore, Iran spends around $12 to $26 billion to support Shiite militias in Iraq and Syria, and $10 to $20 million to provide support for the Houthis in Yemen.
Parallel to all these measures, Iranian parliament speaker Ali Larijani denies all accusations raised against his country about supporting the al-Abduli cell and described them as mere claims.

“The allegations raised against Hezbollah is due to the hatred they have of this,” he said in an interview with the al-Mayadeen satellite TV station associated to Iran’s Quds Force. 

No comments:

Post a Comment